About Cervical Cancer Action
Cervical Cancer Action will:
- Advocate on global, regional, and national levels for the necessary political and financial commitment to:
- Raise awareness and demand for new cervical cancer prevention technologies.
- Expand resources committed to cervical cancer prevention.
- Expedite regulatory approval and issuance of guidelines for use of new prevention and treatment tools.
- Encourage affordable pricing and adequate supplies from the manufacturers.
- Promote a comprehensive approach to cervical cancer prevention focused on the most appropriate use of new and existing technologies.
- Facilitate better communication among partner organizations and the larger community of cervical cancer organizations to improve knowledge and share lessons learned about current activities and results.
- Foster the efficient and effective use of resources through information sharing and strategic partnering between members and other stakeholder organizations.
- Monitor and build accountability among stakeholders to catalyze efforts in the global elimination of cervical cancer.